Saturday, September 3, 2011

Rosemary Potatoes

Hi Everyone!

I am having one of those mornings where I woke up and can't get back to sleep.....even after cleaning the bathroom at 4:30 am.  So since I'm awake, I'm posting today's recipe very early.  It's called Rosemary Potatoes.  The recipe is so simple, a child could make it.   I love potatoes and love making variations of potato recipes.  My husband Phillip loves the flavor of Rosemary, so I wanted to make a dish that incorporated that flavor.  Here we go!

You will need the following:

* Red Skin Potatoes
* Butter
* Rosemary

Boil or microwave the potatoes until they are thoroughly cooked.

Slice or cube the potatoes once they are done.

Add a generous amount of butter.

Sprinkle Rosemary and gently stir.

Salt and pepper to taste.

Serve with your main dish and enjoy!

                                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment