Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Honey Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing

Hi Everyone!

I didn't make anything today that was exciting or interesting.  Tonight was a Cheeseburger night.  But, I wanted to share my recipe for an easy and delicious salad dressing......Honey Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing.  The first time I had this dressing was at a restaurant in Washington Twsp, NJ called The Pelican Fish Co. which has since changed ownership.  I went back to the restaurant to see if they still had this dressing, and unfortunately, they don't, so I decided to make my own.  When I first tasted this dressing, I wanted to lick the plate.  I hope you'll want to do the same.

You will need the following ingredients:

* Balsamic Vinegar
* Olive Oil
* Honey
* Sugar
* Brown Sugar
* Worcestershire Sauce

Combine about 1 cup of Balsamic Vinegar and about a 1/4 cup of olive oil.  Whisk them together.

Add about 2-3 heaping tablespoons of honey.  Continue to whisk the dressing.

Add about 2 tablespoons of sugar and the same for the brown sugar.  Continue whisking.

Add a teaspoon of Worcestershire Sauce and continue whisking.

You can continue to season the dressing until it has the flavor that you like.

Pour over your favorite salad and serve.

Enjoy!
                                                            


No comments:

Post a Comment