Monday, December 12, 2011

Fay's Fried Cabbage

Hi Everyone!

Recently my friend and co-worker Fay told me about a recipe that she had for Fried Cabbage.  I told her that I never had Fried Cabbage before, but it sounded really good.  I have always boiled my cabbage for the most part.  Anyway, the next day, she told me how good her Fried Cabbage came out.  So, I wanted to share her recipe on my blog.

You will need the following:

* Head of Cabbage
* Onion
* Bacon
* Salt
* Pepper
* Onion

Fry 3-4 strips of bacon in a large skillet along with a sliced onion.

Saute until almost cooked.

While your bacon is cooking, wash and slice the cabbage.

Add the sliced cabbage to the skillet and saute'.

Pour in alittle oil to moisten the skillet as need and continue to saute'.

Continue to saute until it is cooked to your satisfaction.  You can cook the cabbage alittle longer if you like yours soft.  Cook it is less if you like your cabbage crisp.

Serve with your favorite dish and enjoy!


                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment