Saturday, October 29, 2011

Brunch for the Board of Trustees Meeting for Tonya Dorsey & New Vision

Hi Everyone!

I had the pleasure of preparing brunch for the Board of Trustees of Tonya Dorsey and New Vision today.  I have prepared brunch for this wonderful group people before, and I am getting to know how they like their food prepared.  I served a brunch of made to order omelets, fried catfish, mini quiches, fruit platters with homemade yogurt dip, banana bread, homemade tartar sauce, shrimp remoulade sauce and juice.  With the holidays approaching, a fruit platter is good to bring to a brunch.  Every time I have made the yogurt dip, I have gotten rave reviews.  I will post the recipe for the yogurt dip under a separate posting.  Take a look at some of my dishes!  Remember, presentation is huge!

                                                    



                                                             

1 comment:

  1. Tonya Dorsey of New Vision says, "If you're having friends and family over, why not relax and hire A's Home Cooking to cater your gathering? I've done it (many times) and believe me, this woman can throw it down!!!! CHEF IN DA' HOUSE! Her recipes, cooking, and professionalism are all rated "A""

    ReplyDelete