Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Broccoli Casserole

Hi Everyone!

Today's recipe is Broccoli Casserole.  Recently, my daughter Brianna became a vegetarian.  I have been thinking of different dishes that I could prepare so that she gets the proper nutrition.  Coincidentally, my cousin Tasha asked if I had a recipe for Broccoli Casserole.  So Brianna and Tasha, this one is for you.  This dish is so fast and easy to prepare.

You will need the following:

* Frozen or fresh broccoli
* Shredded Monterey Jack and Colby Cheeses
* Cream of Mushroom Soup
* Mayonnaise
* 1 Egg
* Bread Crumbs
* Mushrooms
* Onions
* Butter

Preheat your oven to 400.

In a large mixing bowl, combine the broccoli, cheeses, soup, a large scoop of mayonnaise, mushrooms and onion.

Beat 1-2 eggs and add to the bowl as well.

Pour the mixture into a greased baking dish.

Top with bread crumbs.

Drizzle melted butter on top.

Bake for 30-40 minutes until golden, bubbly brown.

Allow to settle for 10-15 minutes and serve with your main entree'.

Brianna suggested that I add noodles next time.  What a great suggestion!

Enjoy!


                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment