Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Pork Chop Francaise' alla Adrienne

Hi Everyone!

I love pork chops.  I especially love tender, thick, juicy pork chops.  Apparently, I am the only one in my household that does.  Anyway, I didn't want to smother, fry or broil my chop.  Nope, I wanted something different and succulent for this nice, thick cut, so I "Francaised" it.  So, let me tell you what I did.

You will need the following:

* Pork Chops
* Bread Crumbs
* Butter
* Chicken Broth
* Sun dried Tomatoes
* Mushrooms
* Onions

Wash and season your chops. Coat the chops with bread crumbs.

Melt a generous amount of butter in a skillet and add the chops. Brown on both sides.

Add chicken broth and lower the flame so that the chops can simmer and tenderize. Turn the chops periodically so that both sides can absorb the broth.

While the chops are simmering, cut up your veggies and add them to the skillet. Saute' the veggies in the skillet as well. You'll notice that the broth will start to thicken from the bread crumbs. 

Place your chop on the dish and top with the veggies. 

To get a jump on things, marinate your chops the night before, and then come home and bread them.

Enjoy!

                                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment