Saturday, August 13, 2011

Grilled Steak and Vegetables

Hi Everyone!

One night, my husband Phillip and I both had a taste for different dishes.  I can't remember what I made this particular night, but he had a taste for steak.  Phillip has really been making an effort to eat more healthy food with little or no salt.  This dish came out so beautifully, that I wanted to share it with my readers.  So without further adieu, here we go!

Phillip used the following ingredients:

* Your favorite cut of steak
* Squash
* Red Skin Potatoes
* Cherry Tomatoes
* Mushrooms
* Red Onions
* Olive Oil

Season your steak with your favorite seasonings.  I like McCormick's Montreal Steak Seasoning and Meat Tenderizer.  Make sure you rub the seasoning into the meat.

Put your potatoes in the microwave until softened.  Slice your other vegetables.  Phillip cooked the squash on the grill along with the steak.

While the steak is cooking, add olive oil to pan and heat.  Add all of the vegetables to the pan and saute' them until done.  Season your veggies to taste while cooking.

Once the steak is cooked to your satisfaction, place on a plate and serve.

Enjoy!
                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment