Sunday, August 28, 2011

Beef and Steak Tacos

Hi Everyone!

Hurricane Irene has moved on and we have survived!   What I'm most happy about is that our electricity is back on.  Last night, I made Beef and Steak Tacos for my family.  My son PJ had been asking for tacos.  Since it was Saturday night and we were preparing for the arrival of Irene, tacos it was. 

Now I'm not going to insult your intelligence by giving instructions, since I think that making tacos is self-explanatory.  I will say that I warmed the taco shells and I cooked the beef and steak separately.  I added Taco Seasoning to the beef and my own seasoning to the steak. 

If you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail me.

Enjoy!

                                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment