Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Roasted Pepper Grilled Chicken & Crab Spinach Salad

Hi Everyone!

Tonight I made this salad on a whim for Phillip.  He has class tonight and hates eating a heavy dinner when he comes home from school.  So, I thought that I would surprise him with a hearty, tasty, yet pretty salad.  Remember, presentation is everything!  This would be a great salad for a brunch as well.  I looked in my refrigerator and used the following:

* Fresh Spinach
* Chicken Breast
* Lump Crab meat
* Red Peppers
* Mushrooms
* Grape Tomatoes

Season and grill your chicken.  I used my favorite seasonings, Morton's Nature's Seasoning, McCormick's Montreal Chicken Seasoning, pepper and Mrs. Dash.  Rub with olive oil and grill or broil. 

While the chicken is cooking, roast your peppers in the broil until golden brown.  I like to sprinkle a bit of seasoning on my peppers.

Make a bed of spinach on the plate.

Slice the chicken and place it on the spinach.

Arrange your tomatoes and mushrooms.

Sprinkle some lump crab meat on top.

Voila!  You have a great salad.  Top with your favorite dressing or check out my recipe Honey Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing.

Enjoy!

                                                                 

                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment