Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Must Mango Salsa

Hi Everyone!

Tonight's recipe is for Mango Salsa.  One of my favorite things to do is to prepare a meal with Phillip.  We laugh, we bicker, but we always have fun and make a scrumptious meal.  Aside from Aunt Geneva, who is 100 years old and can still burn, Phillip is the only other person that I will share the kitchen with any day of the week.  Anyway, Phillip wanted to make Shrimp Moscato (see my recipe), topped with Mange Salsa.  So, while he made the Shrimp and Chicken, I went to work on the salsa.  This recipe took all of 10-15 minutes to make.

You will need the following:

* Mango
* Cucumber
* Red Onion
* Green Apple
* Parsley
* Lime Juice

I cheated and used pre-sliced Mango, but I still cut it into smaller chunks.  Slice all of the other veggies and apple.

Juice about 1/2 of a lime.

Sprinkle with parsley and mix.

Use as a topping on your favorite dish.

Allow to sit for about 30 minutes before serving.

Note: Most salsa recipes call for cilantro.  I don't care for cilantro, so I used parsley instead. 

Enjoy!


                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment